Based on the highest rated satellite receiver…ever! (92% by What Satellite magazine*), the new HD range is even better!
With the future-proof piano black finish TM-5502 HD CI+, you can now watch channels in glorious High-Definition (HD), Full HD 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus to give you a superior audio experience. It’s also 3D ready**.
Not leaving the Standard Definition (SD) channels behind, we’ve developed a built-in hardware Upscaler to improve the picture quality of Standard Definition (SD) channels via the HDMI output.
You can use a USB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to record all your favourite channels, listen to your music and watch a slideshow of your photos. What’s more, you can record up to 2 channels (on the same transponder) whilst watching a file from your USB HDD. You can even watch the .avi and .mkv file formats.
The Ethernet port allows you to connect to YouTube with up to 1080p Full HD resolution. Finding a video has never been easier with simple to use navigation, category and search systems.
Instead of connecting your Satellite Receiver to a PC by an RS-232 cable to download software, you can now download software at lightning speeds by USB or over the internet, taking only seconds compared to minutes by RS-232 on your PC. You can also download channel lists by USB and also upload them as a backup.
The satellite receiver has a channel memory of 15,000 channels therefore you will never run out of space to store your TV & Radio channels.
For searching, there’s a hardware blind search tuner which is much more accurate than software blind search. The satellite tuner is super sensitive to pick up weak signals and weak transponders.
It’s even Eco-friendly with 1W standby power consumption.
For further information about this product, please click on the Features and Specifications tabs.
*What Satellite Magazine 2008, the TM-5200 D USB achieved 92%, Gold Award.
**not all 3D formats are compatible & requires a 3D TV.
- Fully MPEG-2, MPEG-4 & H.264 compliant
- DVB-S & DVB-S2 complaint
- Output resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i & 3D Ready*
- 1x Smart Card Reader & 1x Common Interface (CI) Slot
- HDMI Output
- Dolby Digital Plus compliant via optical S/PDIF output
- 15,000 TV & Radio channel memory
- USB PVR Ready via a USB-powered external device: Rewind/Forward, Slow Motion Rewind/Forward, Timeshift (Pause Live TV) & Record Scrambled/Free-To-Air (FTA) channels, play Mp3 files & JPEG viewer
- Record up to 2 channels (on the same transponder) and playback a file at the same time via USB
- Fast Ssoftware download & Channel List upload/download via USB 2.0
- Update software over the internet
- Very fast & detailed hardware Blind Search (power scan)
- 1x Scart Output with RGB and CVBS support
- Ethernet Port
- Super sensitive tuner for very weak signals and weak transponders
- Less than 1 second channel change
- PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3 (USALS) compatible
- DiSEqC Indicator
- Enhanced 16 Favourite channel list groups and sort function
- Auto Navigation system – select as many satellites as you want to search automatically
- Extended EPG and programme reservation on EPG
- Fast & easy-to-use menu system
- Channel control by: Favourites, Lock, Skip, Move & Delete
- Channel sort by: All, Alphabet, Transponder & CAS
- Parental, Installation & Receiver password lock
- Multilingual OSD Menu: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Czech
- Support for multiple audio language broadcasts
- Automatic digital satellite signal detecting function
- Manual transponder editing
- Supports PAL/NTSC systems
- Parental Control
- Last channel auto-save and recall function
- Various games
- Multi-picture display
- SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band satellites LNBs supported: Universal, Single, Single S & C band wideband LNBs
- 4:3 & 16:9 screen formats
- Timer & multi-event timer functions
- Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID values
- Pause capture
- Loop through tuner and satellite
- Real time clock
- Teletext & Subtitle support by OSD and VBI
- LNB short circuit protection onboard
- Software & channel list upgrade via RS-232C: PC to STB, STB to PC, STB-STB and USB
- 1W Standby power consumption option
**not all 3D formats are compatible & requires a 3D TV